Small Groups are a key part of the ministry of Trinity Fellowship. This is the place where you can connect with others, know their needs, pray for them, study God’s word and serve together.
Recently someone said, ‘the small group is like family to me.’ If you want that family closeness with others in the church, please consider getting involved in a small group.
Here is the current list of small groups, locations, and topics where known:
- Sunday night L.I.F.E. group at the church. Studying “Job” at 7pm. Contact person is Karla Bauer, 281-610-8627.
- Sunday night home group at the Gronseths. Studying “Apologetics” at 7pm. Contact person is Hannah Gronseth, 281-229-0381.
- Tuesday night home group at the Kittles/Rasks. Studying the book of “Mark” at 7:30pm. Contact person is Doug Rask, 832-443-4144.
- Wednesday night home group at the Cobbs’ beginning at 6pm. Studying the topic of “prayer.” Contact person is Todd Cobbs, 713-569-8298.
- Wednesday night home group at the Maiers. Studying marriage, “Love and Respect,” at 7pm. Contact person is Valerie Maier, 832-794-1557.
- Thursday night college age home group at the Zeeks. Start time is 8pm. Contact person is Nathan Jackson, 281-229-1831.
- Friday night home group at Winklers at 7:30pm. Contact person is Terry Winkler, 832-969-9867.