Small Groups are a key part of the ministry of Trinity Fellowship. This is the place where you can connect with others, know their needs, pray for them, study God’s word and serve together.
Recently someone said, ‘the small group is like family to me.’ If you want that family closeness with others in the church, please consider getting involved in a small group.
Here is the current list of small groups, locations, and topics where known:
- Sunday night L.I.F.E. group at McWilliams at 7 pm. Contact person is Paul Bauer.
- Sunday night home group at the Gronseths at 7 pm. Contact person is Hannah Gronseth, 281-229-0381.
- Wednesday night home group at the Cobbs’ beginning at 6 pm. Contact person is Todd Cobbs, 713-569-8298.
- Wednesday night home group at the Maiers at 7 pm. Contact person is Valerie Maier, 832-794-1557.
- Thursday night home group at the Jackson’s, Meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 8:00 pm. Contact David Jackson or Dan Wales for more information.
- Thursday night home group at Joseph & Ruth Bauer’s home at 6:00 pm. (713) 397-7884
- Friday night home group rotates meeting places each week at 7:30 pm. Contact person is Zelda Keckler, 253-266-7334