Trinity Women’s Ministry seeks to nurture our women so that they may:
• Know God’s will for them as women
• Live lives that please God
• Bear spiritual fruit
• Increase in the knowledge of GodWe seek to accomplish this through:
• Prayer – Regular opportunities are provided for women to pray together, primarily in the Bible study groups.
• Bible Study – Our Bible study groups meet weekly in the fall, spring and summer, usually on Wednesday night.
• Discipleship – Women’s Ministry programs are designed to help strengthen women’s relationships, fulfilling the Titus 2 mandate for older women to teach younger women in the ways of the Lord.
• Encouragement – A number of social events are scheduled throughout the year, designed to build friendships and promote fellowship.
See the updates to the right to find details of upcoming studies and events.
Women’s Ministry Board:
Karla Bauer, Letitia Cobbs, Gail DeGray, Susan Jackson, Cheryl Kittle, Valerie Maier, and Api Wales